Monday, April 20, 2015

My first photo story for flipped lesson

My Animoto link



         I made the photo story about English words related to sports and activities. Through this photo story, my students will be able to learn the phrases about sports more interestingly. I refer to Michigan English Language Proficiency Standards for K-12 schools, especially S.1.1.a Use learned phrases to respond to questions and directions. 



      Using photo and music, students will be more likely to get involved in my lesson. After learning phrases related to sports and activities, student will be able to use these expressions in their speaking activity. During speaking activity, they can demonstrate what they have learned in my photo story lesson.


      They will get their own assignment as well, which is supposed to put their own pictures. In the assignment, students will find some words related to the pictures they choose and learn them. Then, I will give them oral test to check whether they have learned through their photo story assignment. 

1 comment: